Anti-Dandruff Scalp Exfoliator with Tea Tree
Click Image for Gallery
A gentle yet effective scalp exfoliant that counteracts oily and dry dandruff. It lends a feeling of freshness on the skin after removing impurities and excess sebum. The purely plant-based formula with exfoliating beads obtained from corn keeps the scalp and hair cleaner for longer. The skin is soothed and balance is restored.
- Use once a week prior to shampooing.
- Wet the scalp and apply a sufficient amount of product.
- Massage in circular movements.
- Leave on for a few minutes.
- Commence with your usual hair cleansing routine.
|Scalp Care :||Scrubs|
|Product Type:||Hair Care|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
|Certficates:||AIAB, Vegan OK|
- Aqua (Water)
- Polylactic Acid
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Piroctone Olamine
- apium graveolens (celery) leaf extract
- Melaleuca Alternifolia(Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Iris Pallida Root Extract 
- Iris Florentina Root Extract
- Laminaria Japonica Extract
- Echinacea Angustifolia Leaf Extract 
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract 
- Salix alba leaf extract 
- Spirulina Maxima Extract
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Lactic Acid
- Benzoic Acid
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture